Coping with COVID-19
Together We Can Do This!
As a member of the Ideal Weight Loss Community, we want you to know we are taking steps to keep our members, our coaches, and our entire community healthy and safe.
Your well-being is central to our purpose and our top priority as we join companies around the world responding to the current global health challenge.
We know this is a difficult time. The coronavirus is forcing many of us to question the risks and benefits of leaving the house for gatherings and appointments of all kinds.
Together we can do this because the support of our community has never been more important!
New Office Hours
Westminster (410) 871-1100
8 am – 11 am / 4 pm – 6 pm
Eldersburg (410) 871-1100
Tuesday 4 pm – 7 pm
Saturday 8 am – 12 pm
Mt. Airy (301) 509-1905
Wednesday: 4 pm – 6 pm
Friday: 8 am – 12 pm
Food Orders/Bulk Food Pre-Order Option
- Food orders will be curb-side pickup only. Food orders should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the center location and day you’d like to pick up food. In order to ensure the products you ordered are available, you may need to pre-order your food and we’ll let you know when it comes in (could take 3-4 days). If you are unable to email, please call (410) 871-1100 to place your order.
- Create a “Prepared Pantry” with enough food for a few weeks. Try new Ideal Protein foods, focus on variety.
- Pre-order to ensure you have your favorite IP food stocked.
Direct shipping is also available from Ideal Protein for larger orders (7 box minimum order/shipping costs apply). Call your center for more information.
Virtual and Self Coaching
Remember that being stuck in the house might entice you to go off protocol. Call or email us to get help through these situations by scheduling a virtual coaching appointment.Refocus your energy by doing things like taking a walk, listening to a meditation app, making a list of things you are grateful for, reading motivational articles, blogs and books or calling a friend. Continue weighing yourself each morning and journaling your food.
Virtual Introduction to Ideal Protein Webinar:
Wednesday, April 29 @ 6:30 pm EST
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER in advance for this webinar.
Tips For Low-Carb COVID-19 Preparedness
If you are eating low-carb or keto, what do you need to do to keep you and your family safe? What food should you have on hand in your pantry, fridge and freezer? Click here to download this helpful PDF document.
Take Care of Yourself
- Stay on protocol to keep your body healthy and strong. Continue your progress toward your health goal!
- Sugar reduces how white blood cells do their job (part of that includes attaching bacteria) and increases inflammatory markers in the body.
- Add immune boosters including Vitamin C, elderberry, colloidal silver, echinacea, plenty of water and clean eating.
- Get plenty of sleep each night!